best baby jumper offer exciting sights and sounds and lots of safe jumping fun. If you are in doubt about baby jumpers safety then be aware that it is safe however you must follow the rules.
Baby jumper safety
1. Baby should be able to hold the head up
2. Child is not yet able to climb out or walk
3. Never leave your baby alone
4. Place the baby activity jumper on a flat, level floor, to avoid tip-over
5. Check the instructions for weight
6. Stop using a jumper when the child is heavier than the manufacturer recommends or when the child can walk
According to my infant’s physical therapist, baby jumpers are fine as long as they are not used for longer than 20 minutes a day and the child shows no signs of toe-walking.
Then it is a safe and comfortable place for your baby to sit and play. Your baby will love it and you can take a rest for a while.
My own experience with the baby activity jumper
I spent some time deciding between the activity jumper and a stationary entertainer. My baby has been using it since she was 4 months old. She gets excited when she knows we are putting her in it to play! My daughter is very active and this is a perfect fit for her personality. Her legs do sometimes get caught up on the material as you are putting her into it. This is worth every penny you will spend.
Baby Activity Jumper is great exercise machine for babies, gives them something to do safely while you are doing housework.